Arthritis Swelling inflammation and Pains in Arthritis Joints; Causes, Signs and symptoms.
Joint Tendonitis Relief with aspirin and corticosteroids for relief from Arthritis inflammation
There are more than 100 different types of arthritis. Learn the basics and how your doctor might treat it.
Arthritis is also known as osteoarthroses and Rheumatoid, is inflammation of the Arthritis joints. It is a disease that
affects the human joints. Arthritis is cause is degeneration of the joint's cartilage which causes bones to rub against
each other, causing swelling, stiffness, pain and loss of movement in the joint, resulting in shoulder pain, joints pain,
knee pain etc. Heavy weight persons are more likely to suffer from these pains; more weight causes pressure and stress on
the joints. In simple terms joints affected by inflammation is called arthritis.
Common Symptoms. One or more joints become stiff and become difficult to move, more so in the morning. Swelling at joints
occurs and the skin over these joints feels warm and may look reddish.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Seronegative Sponylarthropathy
- Ankolysing Spondylytis
- Rheumatic Fever
MOST COMMON Causes of Arthritis joint pains; Diagnosis, Symptoms and Advice to protect against Joint Pains
Of the above listed, most common are:-
PROTECTION OF JOINTS AGAINST OSTEOARTHRITIS
- Rheumatoid Arthritis of the 2 most common, this is one of them. It can occur after the age of 30 years. It affects fingers, wrist joints, feet joints. Also can be affected are ankles, knees, elbows, shoulders, neck.
- Osteoarthritis is the other most often ocurring. It affects mostly in old age.
- Maintain your weight. Too much weight stresses the joints. Even a moderate amount of weight loss helps prevent risk of
- Move your body as frequently as possible. Muscles are strengthened by physical exercise.
- When standing, Stand straight up
- Rest for a while after heavy activity before resuming the heavy activity.
- Give your body movements, as much as you can, so that joints are in motion. Even when sitting, movements and changing
position regularly decreases stiffness of the joints and muscles, and relieves arthritis pains. The movements make muscles
surrounding the joints stronger and help as anti-arthritis.
- Glucosamine is a natural sugar produced by the body and is also exists in certain foods and protects against joint pains.
A rubber-like substance covers the ends of bones and prevents them from rubbing against each other when moving the joints;
Glucosamine stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans, two essential building blocks of cartilage by
providing a padding between adjoing bones at a joint.
You might have read about Dr Ortho joint pains capsules. How effective they are is not known to me. But
they are costly.
What is known to be effective against Arthritis joint pains is Blackstrap Molasses Drink. You will need
One tablespoon of blackstrap molasses and a cup of warm water.
Warm up a cup of fresh water. Mix a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses and drink once a day.